Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Food Festival






Izabella and I went to the Baby Food Festival in July 2011 and it was awesome. Of course, mommy had her camera in hand to be able to scrapbook this fabulous memory. This was the first time for Izabella to go on any "thrill rides" and she loved it. I can't wait for it to come to town again.

The layout above was created with all Close to My Heart products. I was inspired by a layout in the Reflections how-to program; although I can't remember what layout it was. The letters and shapes were cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the paper pack is Caboodle which is now retired.














1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your questions about blogs on the BB. I had a personal blog for several years and just started my 'business' one. http://everythingshetouches.blogspot.com/ I just started with the basic template, added a background from thecutestblogontheblock.com and them added some gadgets to the side. Since blogger changed their format, I've been playing with it trying to find out how to customize my new blog. Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete